Titanium anode also called MMO anode,DSA & Insoluble anode. Titanium anode is a kind of electro-catalysis electrode in electro-chemistry, which is composed by substrate that is pure titanium and coated that is precious metal oxide.Inquiry
Titanium anode also called MMO anode,DSA & Insoluble anode. Titanium anode is a kind of electro-catalysis electrode in electro-chemistry, which is composed by substrate that is pure titanium and coated that is precious metal oxide.
Gr1/Gr2 titanium as substrate, mixed Ruthenium and Iridium/platinum
Iridium-Tantalum, Ruthenium-Iridium, Ruthenium-Iridium-Titanium,Platinum,Ruthenium oxide, Iridium oxide as coating
Sand blasting, Acid washing and Brush coating
According to customers’ drawing
Shape of base material
Sheet, pipe, rod, wire and mesh
1. Current density≤2000A/m2
Salt water/ Saline solution/Brine/Sea water
1. Improved resistance for oxygen/chlorine mixed evolution
1. High corrosion resisting
2 .High current efficiency
3. Long working life
4. High current density
6. Stable operating voltage
7. The base material can be reused
1. Water (Brine and Sea water) Treatment.
2. Chemical, Paper, Petro-Chemical and Fertilizer Industries.
3. Textile Industries.
4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering Industries.
5. Metal Finishing, Electro Plating, Semi Conductors and PCB Industries.
6. Chemical Industries.
7. Chlore-Alkali & Desalination application.
8. Cathodic Protection (ICCP)
Titanium Anode Production Process
1. Standard Exporting package.
2. Original package or neutral package.
3. According to clients' needs.
4. Shipped in 10-35 days after payment.